Google assistant is an android in-built voice assistant that works with Android devices but can also be used on Apple products like iPhones and pads.
Google Assistant has really helped a lot of phone users and is a really great assistant. It’s a fast and accurate listener that delivers very good results generally better than what Apple’s Siri can actually do.
Here’s how to Set up Google Assistant on iPhones and Pads
2. If this is your first time using Google Assistant, you may totally need to confirm your Google account on the welcome screen that will be shown.
3. Click on the icon on the bottom right corner of the screen shown.
4. The app should then offer to let you add “Google Assistant” to Siri.
5. Tap on “Add Google Assistant to Siri.”
6. On the Add to Siri screen, you will need to enter the phrase that will wake Google. It can be any key, though you might want to click “OK Google.” Tap “Type Phrase.”
7. Click on “DONE”.
Here’s how to also setup Google Assistant on Android Phones and Tablets
1. Open the Google application.
2. Click on the three dots at the bottom right corner
3. Tap “Settings.”
4. Click on “Voice” and then tap “Voice Match.”
5. On the Voice Match screen, turn on “Access with Voice Match” by swiping to the right.
Did you enjoy our post? Drop your comments below if you are facing any difficulties.
Note: We don't support duplicate content, this material and other digital content on this website may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from Deegeek Nigeria. All content are protected by the Digital Millemium Copyright Act 1996 (DCMA)