Today, I will teach you how to increase your traffic using LinkedIn, do you know there are more people on LinkedIn also just like facebook. Most people might not take your thread useful on facebook but trust me they will on LinkedIn, why? The amount of CEO’s, Founders and Marketing experts are found there and jobs opportunity also can be found there.
Like I said marketers can be found there so tell me why they won’t want to read your post once its what they want. I can assure you good traffic that can turn to leads by using LinkedIn to promote your business or blogs.
- Business idea: Fundamentals in Developing a Good Customer Strategy
- How to Make money online in Nigeria 2018 without spending a dime
A lot of you might not know the benefits of joining LinkedIn but the true spirit lies in there, let me give you my own part of the story on why you should join LinkedIn now.
What is LinkedIn and why choose them?
Linkedin is known to be a business and employment-oriented social networking service that operate via the website and mobile apps of the different operating system (os). It is chosen for professional networking and job seekers posting their CVs LinkedIn has over 600 million accounts from a different part of the world so you can see why joining LinkedIn is not a bad idea.
Now that you know what is linked and why chose to join them lets see how you can get traffic from it, I think I have convinced you enough now let’s keep going…
How To Increase Your Traffic Using Linkedin
Before we continue LinkedIn traffic are humans and you have no worries of getting bots to your business, website or blogs because they are useless also perform the second constantly.
- Create a Professional Profile: if you make your LinkedIn profile professional you will get more attraction from humans eyes. So the more touch you give your LinkedIn profile the more professional look you give yourself, you will get an audience and you are guaranteed to get more people who will be interested in you.
- Increase your connection: after you might have set up a professional LinkedIn account the next thing is connections… how does LinkedIn connection work? I have over 3000+ connections and equal = Click + traffic to my blog and also get emails from of my friends or connection requesting for link recommendation, guest post and so on… what am trying to say is if you have more friends or connection you are guaranteed to get good traffic and clicks so if you have are a member on LinkedIn I advise you build more connections.
- Updated your status: the more content you share the more opportunity people have to see and engage with you, aim to update your status once or twice a day.
- Join groups: I love this one the most, LinkedIn groups also serve as great way to earn more clicks and traffic to your blog look for groups that are related to your niche or business some groups on LinkedIn have more than 700,000 members. That’s a large audience you can be engaging with and get direct traffic back to your site.
- Create your own group: every member of the group find this a way of growing their business or website by creating a group. Can’t say much on this because without members in your group there is no traffic.. lolz but can improve your business or website with your audience.
- Customize your profile: if you want to have a generic link then think no more LinkedIn also provides such services, create a unique “call to action” where you directly tell visitors to click on the link you have placed such as improve your SEO.
After doing all this you can enjoy traffic from LinkedIn. But be active always just like you do on facebook also.
Business professionals use LinkedIn always. Network on the site by making the right impression, engaging with your connections, joining and taking part in niche groups, and sharing pertinent information just like i do.
Apply these six networking tips to increase your business or blog traffic. Improve your LinkedIn investment pay off.
Note: We don't support duplicate content, this material and other digital content on this website may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from Deegeek Nigeria. All content are protected by the Digital Millemium Copyright Act 1996 (DCMA)