Are you tried of blogging? or you not happy with the blog you using on blogger and wish to create a new one from sratch, well this tutorial is for you. A lot of us do create test blog where we code blogspot theme and others or you might want to restore your blogger blog after deleting it.
Today, i will put you through on how to get it done easily so you can either delete your blogger blog or restore your blogger blog in less than 5min only a an administrator can delete a blog.
If you are adding someone else you don’t trust to your blog restrict them from administrator if you don’t want them to delete your blog, most people do it on purpose just to wicked the person.
I won’t take much time because its an easy step and require zero coding to do this.
There are two option if you wish to delete your blogger blog:
- Delete blogger blog temporary
- Delete blogger blog permanently
How To Delete and Restore a Blogger Blog in 5min
Let’s get started.
How To Delete Your Blogger Blog
- Login in to Blogger.com.
- Choose the blog you want to delete from the drop down.
- In the left menu, select Settings and then “Other”.
- Under “Delete Blog” next to “Remove your blog,” click “Delete blog”.
- Click “Delete This Blog”.
Thats all, deleting it will delete it temporarily incase you need it next time. To delete it permanently follow the steps below:
- On the left side of your Blogger dashboard, click the down arrow and scroll to “deleted blogs”. Click the name of the blog you deleted, click “Permanently delete”.
- In the window that opens, click “Permanently delete”.
How To Restore Your Blogger Blog
You can restore your blog for a short period after deleting it if you haven’t deleted it permanently following the steps below:
- Login in to Blogger.
- On the left side of your Blogger dashboard, next to the name of your blog, click the down arrow.
- Under “Deleted blogs,” click the blog you want to restore.
- Click “Undelete”.
Now that’s all you need to know on how to delete or restore your blogger blog.
Note: We don't support duplicate content, this material and other digital content on this website may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from Deegeek Nigeria. All content are protected by the Digital Millemium Copyright Act 1996 (DCMA)