Placing Adsense ads between all post in blogger will be taught today for beginners who find it difficult to be it done on their Blogspot blog.
Adsense which most of us know is a means of earning money online from Google.
How to Place Adsense Ads between Post in Blogger
- Just to take precaution in case you mess up, head over to the Template section, and take a backup of your Template and store it somewhere safe on your computer.
- Now that you have a backup, go to Google AdSense and copy any Ad Code that suits the criteria (desired shape and size) for adding them in the middle of posts.
- Once you have selected the AdSense code, you need to parse it so that it is XML recognizable which is required in this task. To do this, you can use this tool.
4. Next, head on over to the Edit HTML section of the Template Editor. Search for this code snippet-
- You might find multiple instances of this, so you have to stop at the second one. If by the end it doesn’t work, then try using the third one.
Replace the snippet with this code –
<div expr:id='”adsmiddle1″ + data:post.id’></div>
<b:if cond=’data:blog.pageType == “item”‘>
<b:if cond=’data:blog.pageType != "static_page"’>
<div style=”clear:both; margin:10px 0”><center>
<!– Add here the code of your ad –></center>
<div expr:id='”adsmiddle2″ + data:post.id’>
var r=s.search(/\x3C!– adsense –\x3E/igm);
- Now, replace <!– Add here the code of your ad –> with the parsed ad code you generated in step 3.
- You can also replace <center> with a different tag to decide the alignment you want for the ads in your post.
- Save the changes to your template.
Now, after completing all of these steps, you have done the main important thing.
How to Get the Ads in the Between/ Middle of the Posts
- Locate the place in a post where you want to add the ad in the HTML post editor mode.
- At the located place, enter this snippet for the ad to appear.
<!– adsense –>
- Once the post is done, click Save or Publish or Update.
Now, you can check on the post you have applied these 3 steps on and you will e able to find the ad wherever you placed it. So, basically, if you want the ads to be in the middle, you will have to decide its location and do it manually.
Note: We don't support duplicate content, this material and other digital content on this website may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from Deegeek Nigeria. All content are protected by the Digital Millemium Copyright Act 1996 (DCMA)