Now you can use the Blogger “Insert special character” tool to insert arrows (↑→), mathematical symbols (⺟∫), accented (éü) or non-Latin characters (禁) and even emoji (✋) by following this tutorial that will put you through and get it down for you.
How to insert a special character into a Blogger blog post
- Open the Blogger blog post editor to create a new post or edit an existing post. Make sure you are in Compose mode.
- Click the Insert special character icon on the top menu
- When the Insert special character menu opens, you have several options: • Find the character by category
• Search for the character by name
• Draw the character
5. Once the character is added, you can change the character size using the Font size option on the top menu
Note: We don't support duplicate content, this material and other digital content on this website may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from Deegeek Nigeria. All content are protected by the Digital Millemium Copyright Act 1996 (DCMA)