Today, i will teach you how to get your new post indexed since we all noticed Google has updated the Google webmaster and removing Google index tool but only few of us know that the new Google search console can perform all this action write from the Google webmaster.
Most of us have been following the Method of getting post indexed but still not faster as we expect it, alot of my readers have been asking for this method for a while gave me an opportunity to write about it.
This method has worked for me in crawling my tech news article faster on google so as to meet other tech blogs.
- How to Become a successful Tutorial blogger in Nigeria
- Cryptocurrency: Free Bitcoin Earning Site and Other coins (Bitcoin Miner)
- How to Build .Edu/.Gov Authority Backlinks For Free In 2019
There is a saying that says the faster you rank the more benefits of staying at high pages on SERPS but now Google has also added that quality contents will rank higher and that is determined by how users react with your post on Google, but i won’t be explaining deep on that.
How to Get your New Post Indexed on New Google Search Console
- Visit Google Search Console, Login your Details.
- You should see the new search console.
- in the search box above close to the logo paste the URL of the link you want to get indexed quickly.
- Then Enter, A new screen should display showing details of the URL.
- Look for “URL not on Google” then look on the same box you will “Request Indexing.
- CLick it, After running to index you should see a confirmation message saying its getting indexed.
- Then Click Got it.
Thats it, Now your post will be crawled by Google bots in less than 5-10mins , keep calm let Google do the rest and Boom you indexed and ranking with others.
Are you still having difficulties? Comment below.
Note: We don't support duplicate content, this material and other digital content on this website may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from Deegeek Nigeria. All content are protected by the Digital Millemium Copyright Act 1996 (DCMA)