Today’s bloggers make their blog too complex for readers that’s why setting limits of the post to show on Blogspot homepage is essential.
Making the homepage easy to access reduce your page size so that visitors having slow internet speed can also enjoy your blog’s content also just not making it less content full for your readers.
Note that your homepage is the default page all your visitors will always see no matter how they try to avoid it.
How to Change number of posts shown on Blogspot Homepage
- Go To Blogger Dashboard.
- Select Your Desire Blog from Drop Down List.
- Click Settings Tab and then Posts, Comments, and Sharing.
- Now write the number of posts you want to display.
- Now click on save settings and you’re done.
You can also use the second method if you find the above method too complex.
- In your Blogger dashboard simply, Navigate to Layout Tab.
- In Layout, you will see a Gadget called Blog Posts.
- Click on edit and now you will see a popup window with several settings.
- Enter the number of posts to be displayed on the main page and Save the Gadget.
That’s all, now you can check your homepage of your blogspot and see the new number of post set.
Note: We don't support duplicate content, this material and other digital content on this website may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from Deegeek Nigeria. All content are protected by the Digital Millemium Copyright Act 1996 (DCMA)