Google search has a lot of content which visitors search daily just to reach any of our content just like most of you did to read this article.
Blogspot has given you easy access to add google custom search button to your blog.
How to add Google search Engine to blogger
- First of all, go to Google Custom Search, once you are on the page you will see a blue button with text on “Create a custom search engine” click on this button.
- You will be seen a page having a URL and language settings, Fill you site details accurately there. From the language drop down, select the language for your search engine then click on create button.
- You will now see a congratulation message as you can see the below image. As you can see there are three buttons “Get code” which will give you code of search engine ,“Public URL” it’s a URL of the search engine and “Control panel “click on it for settings purpose, such as layout, color schemes, themes. Here I will explain a bit of look and feel section.
- Once you have selected control panel button, click on “Look and Feel”. You can modify your custom search engine looks there and also modify the search results appearances. (Take a look at image below)
- When all the settings have been done for Google Custom Search click on the “Get code” Button, copy the code and save it in text file to use it later. That’s it. You have created your Custom search, now let’s start adding it to your blog.
Adding Custom Search Engine to Blogger :
Note: We don't support duplicate content, this material and other digital content on this website may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from Deegeek Nigeria. All content are protected by the Digital Millemium Copyright Act 1996 (DCMA)