If you gave someone your wordpress dashboard details to help you do something and he changed the password without giving the new pin, then this step should be your next step to take without telling or begging the person.
Most people might not know phpmyadmin has alot of function it has in on our hosting but this is one of the function you can enjoy having phpmyadmin on your hosting account.
Now wordpress makes it easy for you to reset your password from your wp_login without having to come down to your cpanel to do that but if you having difficulty with it you can follow this step below.
Here is the step to change wordpress user password using phpmyadmin.
How to Reset WordPress password using phpMyAdmin
- Log into cPanel.
- Under Databases, click phpMyAdmin.
- Click on the WordPress database from the left panel list.
- Click wp_users from the left panel list.
- Under user_login you will see the list of registered users. Under the user whose password you wish to reset, click edit.
- Under the user_pass column, clear the value on the far right and replace with what you would like the password to be.
- In the Function drop-down menu, select MD5.
- At the bottom of the page, click SAVE.
Now you have successfully reset your wordpress password now you can login your dashboard, share this post with others using wordpress.