Check out this list of best cryptocurrency i made to help you choose the best to invest, recently cryptocurrency has taken a massive space on the internet in which you can invest and make money online.
We have over 1000+ cryptocurrency but am only highlighting the 30 best, I hope you will find it useful to choose the best cryptocurrency to invest. bitcoin is the main cryptocurrency while others are alternatives to bitcoin.
Best 30 Cryptocurrency to Invest
- Bitcoin-: Yeah!!!, its the first decentralized ledger currency. Cryptocurrency with the most famous, popular, notable and highest market capitalization, which you can invest in. It was invented by Satoshi Nakamoto (some beleive that Satoshi was actually not one person but a group of IT / banking specialists) at the time, it was the only virtual currency available in the market. it was launched 2009 the symbol is SHA and its was implemented using C++
- Litecoin-: Its the first cryptocurrency to use Scrypt as a hashing algorithm. litecoin was invented by Charlie Lee in 2011 running on C++ and its symbol is LTC.
- Dash-: A bitcoin-based currency featuring instant transactions, decentralized governance and budgeting, and private transactions. which was invented by Evan Duffield & Kyle Hagan, running on C++ and its symbol is DASH.
- Ethereum-: It was invented by Vitalik Buterin launched in 2015. Ethereum is a decentralized software platform that enables Smart Contracts and Distributed Applications (ĐApps) to be built and run without any downtime, fraud, control or interference from a third party. During 2014, Ethereum had launched a pre-sale for ether which had received an overwhelming response. Running on C++, symbol ETH
- Zcash-: Zcash, a decentralized and open-source cryptocurrency launched in the latter part of 2016, looks promising. “If Bitcoin is like http for money, Zcash is https,” is how Zcash defines itself. Zcash offers privacy and selective transparency of transactions. Zcash was invented by Zooko Wilcox, running on C++.
- Swiftcoin-: First digital coin with theoretical value based on the work required to produce electricity. First block chain to support currency creation by interest paid on debt. Solidus Bond proto smart-contract. One of the first digital coins patented in the US. First block chain to support encrypted mail with attachments. symbol is STC and invented by Daniel Bruno created 2011.
- Ripple-: Ripple is a real-time global settlement network that offers instant, certain and low-cost international payments. Ripple “enables banks to settle cross-border payments in real time, with end-to-end transparency, and at lower costs.” invented by Chris Larsen & Jed McCaleb in 2013. running on C++
- NEO-: NEO is a non-profit community-based blockchain project. The project utilizes blockchain technology and digital identity to digitize assets, to automate the management of digital assets using smart contracts, and to realize a “smart economy” with a distributed network.
- Bitcoin Cash-: Bitcoin Cash is a breakaway part from Bitcoin, which is now a separate cryptocurrency itself. its symbol is BCH.
- Tether-: Tether is backed by the USD so that one tether is exactly equal to US$1. It is commonly used to convert other cryptocurrencies to USD. invented by Jan Ludovicus van der Velde in 2015.
- Btyecoin-: First cryptocurrency based on the CryptoNote algorithm. Focused on user privacy through impassive and anonymous transactions, its symbol is BCN.
- Monero-: Monero is a secure, private and untraceable currency. This open source cryptocurrency was launched in April 2014 and soon spiked great interest among the cryptography community and enthusiasts. The development of this cryptocurrency is completely donation-based and community-driven. Monero has been launched with a strong focus on decentralization and scalability, and enables complete privacy by using a special technique called ‘ring signatures.’
- Verge-: launched by Sunerok in 2014, running on C, C++.
- peercoin-: The first cryptocurrency to use POW and POS functions.
- Bitcoin Private-: private, decentralized, fast, open source, community-driven coin implementing zkSNARK for privacy protection/anonymous payments. Hardfork (co-fork) of BTC and ZClassic
- Ethereum Classic-: An alternative version of Ethereum whose blockchain does not include the DAO Hard-fork. Supports Turing-complete smart contracts. its symbol is ETC.
- NEM-: The first hybrid public/private blockchain solution built from scratch, and first to use the Proof of Importance algorithm using EigenTrust++ reputation system. NEM launch was on the 31st of March 2015. Nem runs in Java platform.
- Primecoin-: Uses the finding of prime chains composed of Cunningham chains and bi-twin chains for proof-of-work, which can lead to useful byproducts. which was invented by Sunny King in 2013.
- Nxt-: Specifically designed as a flexible platform to build applications and financial services around its protocol.
- Mazacoin-: The underlying software is derived from that of another cryptocurrency, ZetaCoin.
- Stellar-: Open-source, decentralized global financial network. The usage is for remittances, micropayments, services for the underbanked, mobile money/branches and professional setups. which was invented by Jed McCaleb in 2014, symbol is XLM
- Titcoin-: The first cryptocurrency to be nominated for a major adult industry award. which was invented by Edward Mansfield & Richard Allen in 2014.
- SynereoAMP-: Trying to create a world computer, Synereo’s 2.0 tech stack incorporates all faculties needed to support decentralized computation without central servers. which was invented by Dor Konforty & Greg Meredith in 2014.
- IOTA-: The first open-source distributed ledger that is being built to power the future of the Internet of Things with feeless microtransactions and data integrity for machines.
- Cardano-: Cardano is a distributed computing platform that runs the blockchain for the Ada cryptocurrency. Daedalus is currently the only cryptocurrency wallet that holds Ada and allows transfers to other wallet addresses.
- XRP-: Open-source technology, built on the principles of blockchain with a growing set of validators. XRP consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24×7, and can scale to handle the same throughput as Visa.
- Dogecoin-: Dogecoin is an open source peer-to-peer digital currency, favored by Shiba Inus worldwide. Dogecoin is a decentralized, peer-to-peer digital currency that enables you to easily send money online. Think of it as “the internet currency.” “Doge” is our fun, friendly mascot! The Shiba Inu is a Japanese breed of dog that was popularized as an online meme and represents Dogecoin.
- Augur-: Augur is built on top of the Ethereum blockchain. Decentralized technology means decentralized control: no one person can single-handedly change Augur or shut it down and open source software .
- Decred-: Decred is an autonomous digital currency. Since 2016, Decred has striven to solve blockchain governance. Our innovative consensus voting model empowers stakeholders and allows for the seamless transition from one set of rules to another. Decentralized decision-making and self-funding have enabled us to build a robust, evolving digital currency, free from third-party influence. Decred’s technology enabled the world’s first successful direct on-chain user-activated consensus vote.
- Aeternity-: æternity is a new blockchain technology, designed to deliver unmatched efficiency, transparent governance and global scalability. æternity is governed by its stakeholders, meaning that miners, token-holders, and others with a stake in the blockchain have the ability to make decisions together on proposed changes.
- Icon-: ICON is supported by influential blockchain partners including global accelerators, cryptocurrency-focused venture capitalists, law firms, and blockchain media platforms.
if you have any question please do comment, i will respond to it.